When I found myself at a crossroad between losing my sanity or choosing to enjoy the changes that life brings, I picked the road that would leave me feeling most satisfied. I am so thankful for Joy, an essential oil blend from Young Living, to help me along the way. The exotic blend of Lemon, Mandarain, Rose, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, Jasmine, Rosewood, Geranium, YlangYlang, and Bergamot creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart.
Every morning I place a drop on my chest, over my heart. Usually I am singing while I apply, “I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!” A year ago when I was on mood altering drugs, my spirit did not sing and life did not seem so enjoyable. As a Mom of three, I was expected to put on a happy face and teach my children how to love life and the Lord. Now, I am able to have a positive attitude without drugs that were causing less than desirable side effects.
- Place a drop over your heart in the morning when you wake up.
- Diffuse Joy with Lemon to bring focus to the mind.
- For children, dilute Joy with carrier oil and apply to the back of neck for emotional balance.
- Place a drop behind ears to promote romance and togetherness with your spouse.
- Inhale slowly and feel your spirit rise.