Lemon essential oil from Young Living is cold pressed from the rind of the fruit. It takes 75 lemons to make one 15 ml bottle of lemon essential oil! This is not your ordinary “lemon juice”. This oil contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene at 68%.
Ways was use Lemon…
- Lemon essential oil from Young Living is cold pressed from the rind of the lemon fruit. It has a fragrance that is warming and invigorating.
- Supports our Circulatory, Urinary, Digestive, Lymphatic and Immune Systems through daily dietary use. Either add to a vegetable capsule or to a glass of water.
- Promotes with the normal detoxification process of our body.
- You can also use lemon essential oil in homemade, household cleaners.
- It is a great addition to any cooking recipe. Try adding a drop to a pan of sautéed asparagus or grill fresh fish and chicken with lemon and brown sugar glaze.
- For a refreshing drink to start your morning, try a drop of lemon in a glass of lukewarm water that has set out overnight.
To hear more about this oil please watch Amanda Perry and all the info she has to share:
For more “recipes” using lemon check out past blog posts here: